Vintage Charm Feature of the Year: Congratulations to The Honeycomb Home!


Hello, Friends! We're so excited to announce the Vintage Charm Feature of the Year: Congratulations to Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home, whose fabulous DIY Custom Fireplace Surround  was chosen as the 2017 Feature of the Year! 



Vintage Charm Feature of the Year



Roxanne @The Honeycomb Home was selected as the September Feature of the Month when she shared a detailed tutorial of the DIY custom fireplace surround she and her husband created... 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party


...for a vintage mantel they scored at a flea market. As you can see the finished project is stunning! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party


Visit Roxanne for all of the details and check out some of her other lovely DIYs! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party

You can connect with Roxanne here:



Grab your button, Roxanne!

Vintage Charm Feature of the Year


As the Feature of the Year winner, Robin will receive the following gifts from the Vintage Charm hostesses

 Decorative Vintage Farmhouse Plate stenciled by Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction

My Thrift Store Addiction stenciled plate sign

 Vintage Charm Bracelet handcrafted by Kathleen at Our Hopeful Home

Vintage Charm Feature of the Year gift


Remember, the Feature of the Year was selected from our Feature of the Month winners. In addition to weekly features, new features will be chosen each month--link up every Thursday for your chance to be featured! 



Vintage Charm Thursday link party



Also, thank you to everyone who links up each week. We are always blown away by your creativity and talent and pin many of your links to our Pinterest Features and Favorites board. See you Thursday!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congratulations to Roxanne! Her DIY fireplace surround is stunning and well deserving of winning the feature of the year!

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fireplace and a deserved choice! And she's going to receive some nice gifts by you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner. WOW! Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful choice! Love the gifts for the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Roxanne! I love your new plate and bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, what a nice surprise today! I'm so happy you chose this one, because it's really my favorite project to date!

    ReplyDelete

  7. I have always wanted a fireplace mantle

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fireplace is amazing! I am not familiar with her blog. I'll have to hop over.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!